Tips and Tricks for Microsoft Flow
Microsoft Flow is certainly powerful, but there are some sneaky tricks to get it to work fully.
This session includes a deep introduction to Flow and some “almost programmy” ways to get it to work for you.
We’ll do regular stuff
- Intro to Microsoft Flow
- Trigger off a SharePoint list
- Dealing with Loops and Branches
- Having fun with Expressions
More Advanced Stuff
- Nested trigger off a PowerApps
- Using variables, arrays and structures to create objects
- Pass objects across a Flow to launch web requests or other flows
- Tips and tricks for maintenance and moving Flows between sites/tenants.
John is an IT Pro with over 30 years’ experience in the Microsoft technology space.
Originally from England, he’s been in Boston for over twenty years.
John set up his own consulting company [JCPC Consulting llc.] back in 2014, and specializes in Office 365 and SharePoint architecture. See more at www.jcalladine.net
Outside work, John is a triathlete, keen skier, wine teacher and bon vivant.