In the era of digital transformation, emerging technologies play a crucial role in helping organizations navigate the shift. Organizations are moving away from traditional resource-based models to outcome-based models. TrnDigital is a start-up founded to develop leading-edge technology solutions to help solve business problems and create new commercial opportunities for our customers.
We’re a niche company specializing in handpicked areas where we can deliver top-notch quality through our team of full stack consultants. We’re nimble, flexible, and have multiple models of engagement that will provide business value at every step.
TrnDigital is headquartered in Boston, with offices in East Brunswick, New Jersey and Nagpur, India.
Learn about the best tools for helping out with M365 tasks and development whether it's desktop software, a browser extension or a third-party website. Our experts will share their must have tools for everyday carry.
We'll then host an open discussion where you can voice your opinion on your favorite tools and discuss them with peers. If you have a favorite tool for helping out with o365 task/dev let us know at https://bos365.info/BestTools
This Free event will be online only. Scroll to the bottom of this page for the Session ticket.
How does a theme park operator put data in the hands of front line workers? By visualizing it in a context the workers already know. A collection of charts and graphs on a BI dashboard can be useful, but without context you’re likely to miss key insights. For example, the red bars on a hospital’s environmental monitoring dashboard may alert you that a problem exists, but when you can click the red bars and see the exact location of the problem on a floor plan, you can formulate an immediate response. Similarly, when a dashboard includes a network diagram that shows real-time server status and you can click a failed server to see the data required to initiate a fix, you’re two steps ahead. How do you achieve this level of insight? There’s no better way to add context than to enhance Power BI reports with floor plans, network diagrams, process maps, or org charts created in Visio. The session will include multiple Visio/PBI examples from a current project for a theme park operator.
JOIN US IN PERSON OR ONLINE!
Register to receive an email with remote connection details.
For those joining us in person, please be advised of the following Microsoft Vaccination Policy that is strictly enforced.
- Guests and customers will be able to provide proof of vaccination or self-attest to having received a negative COVID-19 test within the previous week via HealthCheck.
- Guests who do not upload proof of vaccination must wear a face covering onsite.
- Guests and customers should follow local requirements for face coverings.
- If a guest or customer has uploaded their proof of vaccination, it will be valid for 30 days. After that period, they will need to re-upload if they plan to visit a Microsoft site again.
- Microsoft is not able to offer an alternative process for guests and customers who can neither provide proof of vaccination nor attest to a negative test result in the last week.
- Microsoft’s vaccination policy will be enforced for all employees, visitors, external staff, guests, and customers.
The Microsoft Graph is the main API for Office 365. It's a simple REST service, so you can call it from pretty much anywhere, and it gives you access to all the content in your tenant, including users and groups, Teams, SharePoint, Planner, and more. In this demo-filled session, you'll learn how to call the Graph from the Power Platform, PowerShell, Teams applications, SharePoint Framework, HTML pages - pretty much everywhere! You'll also learn when to use native APIs such as SharePoint REST and CSOM and when to use the Graph. Please join this session and open the potential of the Microsoft Graph to your programs and scripts!
Bring your best questions and thoughts on the M365 and the future. We're hosting an open round-table discussion to bring the community together. We are hosting a survey to help seed the discussion, https://bos365.info/YourQuestions.
Join us for several lightning topics:
- The M365 2022 Roadmap presented by Dimitri Ayrapetov
- How the newly released associated Hub Sites will impact your SharePoint Architecture presented by Mike Dixon
- How to leverage PowerShell & Excel to query 3rd Party API Data Sources presented by Bill Gunning