We thank you for your interest in sponsoring the Boston Office 365 User Group, Bos365. We can't do this without the generous support of organizations like yours!
Bos365 was founded in 2014 to bring together a community of Business Leaders, End Users, IT Pros, Developers, Consultants, and Vendors that are invested in the Microsoft ecosystem in New England. In 2018, we merged with the Boston Area SharePoint User Group, and now we represent the only Microsoft User Group focused on business productivity and collaboration in the Boston Area!
We continue to meet monthly having successfully grown our mailing list to over 2,000 emails, expanded our social presence on Twitter with both @Bos365 and @BASPUG, and LinkedIn to over 1,200 followers, and recently launched Live Streaming and posting our recorded sessions on our YouTube Channel with over 130 subscribers and over 5,000 watched videos.
We are a 501c(3) educational non-profit organization with all sponsorship contributions going 100% towards the user group sessions and minimal overhead operational costs.
Benefits of Sponsoring
As a sponsor, your name and brand are used everywhere!
- Logo, name, and links in every email leading up to the event, and the event recap email
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook posts including call outs to you
- Your name, logo, description, and link to your site on this website
- During the session, you have 15 minutes to share with a captive audience
- And more depending on your sponsorship level!